MGP VX8 Pro Scooter Solid Range
The vx8 pro scooter sets the bar for quality and spec with every aspect of the product tailored to meet the needs of the up and coming pro rider.
For vx8 the pro gets some massive upgrades including larger 110mm solid corrupt cores running on mgp's proprietary polyurethane blend, a wider 4.5" deck with headtube cutout and downtube inserts as well as the new high-density pp deck blocks.
At a glance:
• deck: mgp 83º integrated 19.5” long x 4.5” wide vx8 6061 t4 & t6 heat treated & fluted with 3º concave.
• fork: threadless m1 alloy hic.
• headset: mfx integrated hic.
• bars: 21” wide x 23” high 4031 japanese chromoly powder coated upsweep fluted bar.
• wheels: 110mm corrupt core with mgp proprietary polyurethane blend.
• finish: durable solid or fade powder coating with mfx downtube insert and deck blocks.