Chaya Onyx Rollerskate
The Chaya Onyx is fast becoming our most popular derby skate. A high end, high performance, lightweight carbon and silver fiberglass boot that stands out and will truly take your game to the next level. The boot is loved for its low cut look and feel that ensures increased freedom of ankle movement. The skate also benefits from a 45º strap, unmatched heel lock, incomparable heat molding and extreme responsiveness. Loaded with the finest components like our off-set 20º Shiva aluminum plate - mounted via our unique 2-point DCM mounting system - high quality JUICE Java wheels 92A - made in the USA, WICKED ABEC 9 freespin bearings, the Onyx is unmatched in terms of quality, fit and performance. It´s built to last and will see you through multiple seasons.
- Boot/shell: The shell is made out of carbon, kevlar and silver fiberglas, medium cut boot
- Frame: Zena plate made out of aluminium, standard trucks and dual center mounting
- Wheels: Juice Java Wheel 59x38mm/ 92A
- Bearings: Wicked bearings ABEC 9
To find the correct fitting skate follow the below directions to find your CM foot measurement. Once you have determined your CM foot measurement of your larger foot compare it to the sizing chart to select your perfect skate size. A perfect fitting skate should be a snug fit without being uncomfortable and squashed. If you have any additional sizing questions please feel free to contact us.
- Place a blank piece of paper on the floor flush with the bottom edge of a wall. Stand up straight against the wall on the paper with your heel firmly against the wall.
- Have a friend trace around your toes onto the paper with a pencil. This will give you your heel to toe foot length. Repeat for your other foot.
- Use a ruler to measure the heel to toe length for both feet. Use the longer of the two measurements to compare with the sizing chart.