USD Inline Carbon Team Black Boot
Aerial tricks are easier with light carbon boots. New v-cut cuffs and lower carbon design improves support and flexibility. This helps to jump and stick landings, but it also puts less stress on the inside lining, allowing for a longer life and better feel.
A re-designed shape has the carbon lower on the boot, allowing more flex zones, but with plenty of support. The additional forward flex is the big bonus over previous carbon models, opening up the ability to jump and land better. Neoprene and Microfiber interior lining is over dense, comfortable padding and helps as you slide them on.A tricked out one-piece tongue has flex cuts as it moves down through the boot, preventing it from bunching up or wrinkling.
- Shoe-like fit
- Shoe-like appearance
- Boot weight 1035g including soulplate in size 41
- 35% less volume than that of a standard hard boot
- 25% less weight than a standard hard boot
- Total control with direct power transfer
- Low cut cuff with more lateral support and enhanced forward flex
- Rear V-cut
- Neoprene and Microfiber interior lining for optimum control, last and comfort
- Compatible with the Carbon soulplates, thin, light, high performance design.
- Also fits the new USD VII plate
- One piece tongue incl flex cuts
- Customisable cuff, buckle, hinge, laces and soulplates.
- Front and rear flex cut