In Store Availability
Due to the vast quantity of products available on Da Klinic Online Store not all products are available instore. Some products are sent directly from our Australian Distributors. If you need to find out the instore availability of a specific product/s please contact us via the contact form or call our team on (08) 82120028.
If a product is available instore it will show an "Available Instore" label on its respective product page.
Warranties vary from brand to brand and are provided by the brand, distributor or wholesaler. If you have a query regarding a specific defect please contact our customer service team on (08) 82120028 or via email using the contact form.
A faulty or defective product will be replaced or repaired at the discretion of the respective suppliers policies.
Faulty or defective products will not be repaired or replaced if they are deemed to have been mistreated or used in a manner other than their intended use.
Da Klinic prices its products at the Recommended Retail Price (RRP) set by our distributors. If our price is greater than that of a competitor we will gladly match the listed price. To seek a price match simply fill out the price match form on the specific product page. Our customer service team will review the match and if approved will send a payment link within 24 hours.
The price matched product must:
- Be from an Australian online or physical retailer
- Be currently available for immediate delivery from our competitor
- Be the exact same product ie size, colour, model
- Not be from an auction or classified site
- Include the overall price from our competitor including delivery fees
Price match exclusions:
- Competitor offers which include cash back, bonus, bulk purchase, quantity limits or packages.
- Offers not available to the general public - including trade, special event, club or membership offers.
- Clearance, seconds, refurbished, ex-demonstration or display products.
- Products shipped from or sold by third-party sellers on marketplace, auction or classified websites.
- Products delivered directly to customers from an overseas distributor.
- Pricing errors.
Laybys are only available instore or via a phone transaction.
Laybys are for a 1 month period from date of purchase. A minimum 20% deposit of the total purchase price is required at the commencement of the layby. E.g for a $100 layby a $20 deposit is required.
If the layby is cancelled by the customer within the 1 month period the initial 20% deposit will be forfeit and charged as a restocking fee.
If the layby has not been collected after the 1 month period the customer will be given 7 days to pay. If payment has not been received with the 7 days all monies will be charged as the re-stocking fee.