Modern materials, strengthened reinforcements, and advanced manufacturing techniques make the Jack 2 built for the highest performance maneuvers to withstand the stresses of landing high airs, flips, and gaps on ramps in the skatepark and while street skating. New maneuvers are achieved in the Jack 2 by stabilizing the ankles for balancing in grinds and on rails. The Jack 2 support system offers more confidence jumping onto high obstacles and balancing on low flat rails and down rails, expanding the skater’s trick repertoire.
Jack 2 is double-backed with dual density ankle padding and open cell foam for long-lasting comfort. Rich suede and a soft, genuine Shearling tongue lining make the Jack 2 as comfortable as it is strong, and a tongue stabilizer keeps the tightening of the Jack 2 secure and holds the position of the tongue in place. Choice accents such as a black backstay design featuring the signature Moxi “M”, solid nickel-plated hooks, and a quality nylon webbing finger loop round out the Jack 2, ensuring the integrity and popular features of the original Jack stay intact. The stiffest and most supportive of any Moxi model, the Jack 2 requires approximately 20 hours of break-in time to form it to the shape and contours of your movements.
- Reinforced double split suede leather upper or made vegan for no additional charge
- Increased reinforcements for improved stability, precision, and power
- Leopard print Dri-Lex® lining
- Black PVC unit outsole and heel
- Genuine Shearling tongue lining
- Signature black Moxi “M” backstay with finger loop
- Anti-rotational lace and tongue bar stabilizer
- Dual density ankle padding
- Triple reinforced eyestay
- Solid machined, nickel-plated hooks
- Black textured polyester laces (90-in)
Note about our suede leather:
The leather used in our roller skate boots is real, genuine, bovine cowhide that is hand-sorted and inspected for quality by touch and feel before purchasing or cutting it. The suede texture on the hide varies in coarseness making the texture of the leather vary slightly. This will not change the functionality or feel of the skater’s experience.