Powerslide Imperial 110 Inline Skates Blue Glow in the Dark
The Powerslide Imperial 110 Inline Skates Blue Glow in the Dark is the obvious choice if you are looking for action and fun and want to be seen in the dark. The skate comes with 3x110mm wheels, Powerslide most popular Triskate setup. Fast and grippy 110mm / 86A Powerslide Megacruiser wheels and Wicked ABEC 9 freespin bearings will make a skater´s heart jumpstart. The rigid hard shell mounted on the Unity aluminum frame was designed with transportation & urban skating in mind.
The secret of this inline skate becomes evident at night when the shell starts to glow in the dark. It's not just cool looking but also keeps you visible in the traffic while skating at night. Sizing problems are a thing of the past thanks to the stretch toe area of the liner which fits comfortable like a sock. The Powerslide Imperial 110 is more than an inline skate, it's a true Supercruiser designed for the urban environment.
- Shell and cuff: glass-fiber reinforced plastic (GFRP) - GFK.
- Closure: top buckle, ratchet buckle and laces.
- Liner: MyFIT Fat Boy Dual.
- Heatmoldable: MyFIT 80ºC.
- Mounting: 165mm.
- Frame: PS Unity AL stamped 1 piece 10" (255mm).
- Wheels: Powerslide Megacruiser 110mm 86A.
- Bearings: Wicked ABEC 9.
Comes standard with a convenient carry strap on back of skates (Note: not a pull on tab)
To find the correct fitting skate follow the below directions to find your CM foot measurement. Once you have determined your CM foot measurement of your larger foot compare it to the sizing chart to select your perfect skate size. A perfect fitting skate should be a snug fit without being uncomfortable and squashed. If you have any additional sizing questions please feel free to contact us.
- Place a blank piece of paper on the floor flush with the bottom edge of a wall. Stand up straight against the wall on the paper with your heel firmly against the wall.
- Have a friend trace around your toes onto the paper with a pencil. This will give you your heel to toe foot length. Repeat for your other foot.
- Use a ruler to measure the heel to toe length for both feet. Use the longer of the two measurements to compare with the sizing chart.