Powerslide SMU Radon Trinity Black White Inline Skates
Powerslide Radon 80 SMU Inline Skates for Men. This special makeup (SMU) is priced to entice skaters to try Powerslide's trinity mounting system. Trinity mounting gets you incredibly low to the ground for stability, control and ease of skating. Powerknit uppers and casted aluminum frames perform to satisfy experienced skaters. Their support, comfort and price will please recreational skaters.
Short triskate frames (9.6" - 243mm) make for easy maneuvering. Trinity mount frames can also easily be removed/replaced with other trinity frames if wanting to try a larger wheel configuration later on. Glass-fiber reinforced cuffs for lateral stability add even more exceptional value.
To find the correct fitting skate follow the below directions to find your CM foot measurement. Once you have determined your CM foot measurement of your larger foot compare it to the sizing chart to select your perfect skate size. A perfect fitting skate should be a snug fit without being uncomfortable and squashed. If you have any additional sizing questions please feel free to contact us.
Place a blank piece of paper on the floor flush with the bottom edge of a wall. Stand up straight against the wall on the paper with your heel firmly against the wall.
Have a friend trace around your toes onto the paper with a pencil. This will give you your heel to toe foot length. Repeat for your other foot.
Use a ruler to measure the heel to toe length for both feet. Use the longer of the two measurements to compare with the sizing chart.
Trinity Aluminum Frames ; 80mm 85A Wheels ; ABEC5 Bearings
- Type: Recreational
- Skill Level: All Levels
- Model Year: 2019
- Upper / Shell:
- Polypropylene Glass-Fiber Reinforced Cuffs
- Powerknit Softboot with Polyurethane Welding
- Traditional Cuff Height
- Integrated Liner (Not Removable)
- Removable Footbed
- Plastic Cuff Buckle
- Velcro 45 Degree Power Strap
- Standard Laces
- Elite Casted Aluminum Trinity Mount Frames
- 243mm - 9.6"
- Removable - Slight Lateral Adjustment
- Side Mount - Removable but not Laterally Adjustable
- Max Wheel Size 80mm
- One Sided 8mm Axle
- Wheels and Bearings:
- Powerslide 80mm 85A Whels
- Wicked ABEC5 Sealed Bearings (Not Serviceable)
- HABS Brake Attached (S/M)
- Height Adjustable Brake System - Loosen Screw to Move Pad
- No Extra Axle Included for Removal
- Weight: 1395 grams